Wednesday, February 01, 2012

el nino

I have been so thankful for the El Nino winter we have been having. It has prevented me from catching those nasty winter blues. With that said, I am a complete baby at the mention of weather cooler than 60 degrees, and while the past weekend promised sunshine, the mid fifties still had me bundled up. On my days off I tend to stick with what I like to call "the uniform," an oversized men's sweater and skinnys. Comfy without being too sloppy.Which is perfect for moseying around the house during the days and a casual dinner date in the evening.
[Sweater: H&M Men's, Necklace: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Stien Mart ,Pup: c/o Every Mile a Memory]
Linking it up with The Pleated Poppy.

15 comments:

  1. SHUT UP! Your in Charlotte? I just found your blog thru The Pleated Poppy! I'm in Hickory! I'm loving this weather too! Love your outfit and dog--I'm off to follow you on Pinterest and Twitter!

    XOXO Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you be ANY more adorable?!!! Seriously!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is FABULOUS!!!! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love wearing oversized sweaters on the weekend--they're so comfortable, but you still look put-together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!!! Super cute :) Check out that little fluff ball - she's such a good model!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! Looks so cozy. Makes me want to sit by a fire and have hot cocoa and s'mores.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit and those shoes are amazing! Also, I'm very jealous of your spring like temperatures. I'm heading down that way in 3 weeks so I hope it stays nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and comfy! I never would have guessed that was a MEN's sweater. Is there anything you can't carry? I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit! I go for the men's button down and jeans so I completely get the comfort thing. I just started blogging and wanted to say that I LOVE your "Want to start your own blog" guide. It was really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute outfit! I am loving - and enjoying - this wonderful weather, too! I don't mind being snowed in for a few days, but since it's not snowing (in Arkansas) I much prefer this warm weather! Oh! And you sweet pup is just precious!

    Cheers,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and comfy! That's my kind of outfit! You have quite the adorable model with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dog is a great addition to your photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. NO WAY it's a man's sweater???!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our weather has been a tad warmer her in Texas as well & I'm loving it! This time last year we were covered in snow... I've been running around in shorts! LOVE IT! Cute outfit btw! Guys shirts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eventually I'll make enough money to hire you as my fashion designer! I love your style. :-)

    ReplyDelete