Monday, February 27, 2012

Crafts & Cocktails

Saturday evening a few college friends came into town for Crafts & Cocktails. Britney is getting into the countdown months before her wedding and now it's time for all the fun tiny details! 
[Freeze the raspberries to keep the sparking wine cold and add a little pizzazz to the cocktails.]
Cheers to love and friendship! 
Hostest with the Mostest
We stocked the table with H'orderves and bubbly for a long night of wedding crafts. 
Brit had wedding invitations to stuff and pom poms to make (thanks to seeing them on Carolina Charm), so after stuffing our faces we dove head first into the craft basket. 
Craft Basket
...and about twenty pom pom's in, the Bridesmaid's were ready to right back. 
We all felt like we were in college again; spending hours chatting about life, dancing around the apartment to Kesha, and getting ready together in the morning for church. Oh nostalgia. 
I finished the night off with festive party favors for the ladies and a big sleepover on my living room floor...falling asleep to a chick-flick, of course. Can you guess which one? 

13 comments:

  1. I love this crafts and cocktails idea!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS PARTY!!!! Such a fun idea!!!! I cannot think of a better combination - crafting and drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun night! hmmm - Bride Wars or Something Borrowed as the chick flick? I'm guessing something wedding themed - am I way off??

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Soon, one of those ladies will host one of those for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I'm so glad you had fun with the girls! Love the crafts & cocktails banner :) Hope your week is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun evening! :) You're such a talented hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun time!! I love the banner and you look great! I'm glad you had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so fun! You're such a great host! Movie...hmm...I've got a few wedding-themed guesses - 27 Dresses, Bride Wars, Made of Honor, Father of the Bride? OK, I'll stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun way to get some things checked off the list and have girl time :)

    ReplyDelete