Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Copycat: Valentine's Day Edition

Like many of you, I spent the majority of my Valentine's Day with my colleagues at work. That however, didn't stop us ladies from keeping it festive with our apparel in the office.
With inspiration from some of my favorite fashion blogs (Sterling Style9to5ChicThis Time Tomorrow), I was able put together a color blocking look just in time for the holiday.
[Top: Banana Republic, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Target, Bracelet, H&M, Lips: NARS Heatwave, Nails: OPI Perfectly Red] 

Valentine's Day this year was fun. It added a little pizazz to an otherwise normal Tuesday at work. Treats, flowers and fun clothes, what is not to like? I still don't see myself ever really putting too much heart into the holiday...just not for me.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

13 comments:

  1. Love your color blocking! Great outfit! Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! And this holiday color sheme looks so great on you, darlin :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color blocking. I love to see red and pink together, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it bad that I want to go to Forever 21 right now to get that skirt? I love the pink and red combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOK AT HOW CUTE YOU ARE! This outfit is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit! You always look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I please come shop in your closet and let you style me? So jealous of your fashion sense! You look amazing and I love the red and pink together which is something I never thought I would say! Happy *day after* Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for color blocking, you look so bright and beautiful!! i like how you kept the shoes neutral and showcased the outfit, so cute!

    xoxo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! That is a look I can never quite get into for myself, but I look the way you pulled it together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great, love that outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look fabulous, i love how well you pulled off the pink and red combo - and paired with the neutral shoes it looks perfect!! well done, you have accomplished both breaking an old fashion rule and executing a new fashion challenging!

    ReplyDelete