Thursday, January 05, 2012

vegetable tian

 Prep...
Assemble...
season with salt, pepper, dried rosemary and garlic, and EVOO 
Cover with tin foil and bake at 375 for 35 minutes. 
Uncover, sprinkle generously with Parmesan and bake for 35 minutes. 
Easy, delicious and an unconventional twist to traditional veggies. 
Bonus points if you take this colorful side to a dinner party. 
I eyed the measurements, but if you need them you can find them here
I'm not sure if cartoons have subliminal messaging, but whenever I watch the movie Ratatouille, I always find myself craving whatever little Remy is making. His Ratatouille in particular is precisely why I was so drawn to this recipe in the first place. 

9 comments:

  1. This looks delicious!!! I could probably get my husband and my brother to eat vegetables like this!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word this looks amazing! I need to make this ASAP! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH - genius! I need to make this immediately...especially because I just went vegetarian and am having a hard time finding delicious recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks seriously delish
    so easy too
    can't wait to try it
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um YUM! This should be on pinterest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOO! that looks good :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great, I love baked veggies and with cheese added=extra yummy!! I am a fellow North Carolina girl and a new follower to your blog.

    xx,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete