Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rachel McAdams: Midnight In Paris

Have you ever seen Midnight in Paris?

It's a lighthearted romantic comedy about appreciating your present and a realizing that the grass isn't always greener.

Rachel McAdams played Inez, a hateable woman, who nevertheless looked effortlessly chic as she trotted about Paris in classic pieces.
A look I am sure to don this summer...Sight Seeing In-style. 
[Dress: Talbots, Earrings: Wallis, Watch: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Piperlime 1 and 2, Belt: H&M, Purse Michael Kors]

Both pairs of shoes are currently sitting in my shopping cart at Piperlime awaiting the next payday. 

(Don't worry, while Rachel plays a brat in the movie [what happens when the "Mean Girl" grows up], it will not sway your girl crush in the slightest. Still obsessed.)

12 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie, usually I am SO behind on the latest films. I will definitely have to put that on my must see...her outfits sound fabulous! Paris style 101! Hope you are having a wonderful week and Happy Wednesday!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel McAdams is my favorite actress. I need to see this movie asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those clothes are to die for....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to see that movie! You've convinced me; I must watch this weekend! (I love the look!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOVED this movie and left the theatre wanting her bag! What fun style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Rachel McAdams not sure how I missed this movie? Now I am off to Blockbuster to see if we can rent it- thanks oh ans I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw it and didn't love it! But I totally liked all the outfits, including the costumes from the 20s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only just heard about this movie while watching GG
    Looks good , thanks for the mini review
    Cant wait to see Racy in The Vow
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I can totally see you rocking this! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachel McAdams is such a good actress that you have to hate her in this movie cause she plays the role so well! Love the outfit you picked out. Would be nice for some Paris sightseeing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the movie and her outfits in it - I liked that she had a normal body shape and the clothes were flattering and classy!

    ReplyDelete