Tuesday, January 03, 2012

One Word.

Last year I introduced One Word onto my blog with the word, purify. The church I attended in college started this concept my freshman year, when I was on a visit before I transferred. It has kept a lasting impression on me since.
To learn about One Word, go here!
I am so excited about all the celebrations happening this year; weddings, graduations, baby announcements, promotions. Big and small, I want to celebrate this year, celebrate each day, celebrate the people in my life, and celebrate the one who puts the very breath in my lungs and the purpose in my day, Jesus Christ.

I have butterflies in my tummy thinking about what this year will bring, for myself and others! 

9 comments:

  1. I am excited about you and this word!!! Celebrate was almost my word!! haha but i picked Illuminate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this word! I am thrilled to follow your journey of celebration through your blog. It's going to be a fabulous year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I used this idea and linked bak to you. My word is potential!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2012 is certainly a year to celebrate! I look forward to seeing how you celebrate each day. Best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great word. I can see why you have so many things to celebrate in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post!
    mind me asking what church you attend here in charlotte?
    I go to elevation, if you haven't checked it out, you need to! :)
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that word! Sounds like a great way to start the year, there is so much to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celebrate good times, c'mon! (Yes, I just sang to you!) What a great word for 2012! I don't think I could just pick one word for this year because I know so much greatness is going to happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! We SHOULD find ways to celebrate every day!

    ReplyDelete