Monday, January 16, 2012

chocolate fondue

Fondue is one of my favorite meals. The Melting Pot is a short 15 minute drive from my house and you can find me there on most of their ladies nights. The other evening a friend hosted a dinner party, and when it came to dessert, her chocolate fondue concoction was perfection!
1 bag of Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 scoop of Peanut Butter
1/4 cup of  Amaretto
...stir well and enjoy with dippings of your choice!
If you don't have a fondue pot, the Little Dipper Crock Pot ($15) works just fine for small groups or yourself. 
...okay, I'm drooling.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, i lovest melted chocolate, i hear dipping ur finger in is the best, hahaha!

    xoxo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniff* I miss Melting Pot! The nearest one is 8 hours away from us now!

    ReplyDelete