Wednesday, December 28, 2011

mac and cheese remix

When B was on leave last week, I promised myself I would put to use some of the recipes I had pinned on Pinterest. Of all the meals I cooked, B's favorite was the shrimp, feta and fresh herb mac and cheese.
Seriously though, is there anything better than cheese? Not according to this girls refrigerator.
Pair the Mac and Cheese with my veggie of choice, streamed green beans, with a little EVOO, garlic, salt and pepper. Want to try it out? Get the recipe here!

4 comments:

  1. looks delish
    we didnt' even know we were all about cheese until we realized we had made cheese grits for breakfast and mac n cheese for lunch the other day
    wow...that's alot of cheese
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! Yum-O! I will definitely be giving this recipe a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic! My green veggie of choice is steamed green beans too! Hope you and B had a fabulous time together. :)

    ReplyDelete