Friday, December 23, 2011

happy and merry

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

After work, I am headed up to my parents house in North Carlotte for the weekend. The boys will be hunting Christmas Eve and the ladies will be cooking away in the kitchen. Followed by our tradition of opening new PJ's Christmas Eve and watching A Christmas Story on repeat Christmas morning.

Wishing you all the Happiest of Holidays and the Merriest of Christmases! May you rejoice in the greatest gift, Jesus Christ, and may your hearts be filled in confidence of His unfailing love.

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jordan! I hope its wonderful!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Merry Christmas :) What a cute tradition of opening new pajamas! I will have to tuck that one away to start for ourselves! Travel safely and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Jordan! I got new pajamas for Christmas too! The hubby gave me VS thermals to bring on our vacay to NC. Hope you have a fabulous time with your fam and I wish Charlotte was in eastern NC so I could hug you! XO :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Merry to you!
    Hopefully this weather will cool off and it will feel more like Christmas than spring break!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas!!! Have a wonderful time at home!

    ReplyDelete