Monday, December 19, 2011

a cookies, cocktails, and caroling Christmas

This past weekend B and I celebrated our Christmas together, partly because we couldn't wait another second and partly because we are not going to be together for the holiday.
We left Peppermint Crunch-Milk Chocolate Chip cookies and chocolate milk (upon request) out for Santa. The traditional milk was for his leading lady, Mrs. Claus.
The next morning began with Starbucks Christmas blend, pancakes and opening presents!
Someone's sleepy. 
After vegging out most of the afternoon, we attended my aunt's annual Cookies, Cocktails and Caroling party.
(Scarves for everyone!)

The caroling crew, gearing up for round 2. 
"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear." -Elf
All ready to sing the 12 Days of Christmas.
...the song that never ends...
We are quite the motley crew, but we're fun! 

PS. One of my little brother's got engaged this weekend! It was the most perfect engagement and I am so excited to have his sweet fiance as a future sister-in-law! 

9 comments:

  1. Caroling!..now that is TOO cute. I love the scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! I've never been caroling but would love to. I adore your red coat and grey boots! I have a similar red coat and it's my favorite! Merry Christmas :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to celebrate early! We are so blessed that we will be together this year next weekend! I love the bins of scarves. I will have to tuck that into my memory bank for the future... and the idea of a caroling party! What fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas with Ben? Awesome! Love the photo details. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked so cute during caroling! I would love to see the pictures of what you and ben got each other. :) I'm super nosey like that. haha Congrats to your brother-- you're next missy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute holdiay idea! Wonderful tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i couldn't tell you the last time i went christmas caroling. probably when the sons were toddlers
    brett

    ReplyDelete