Monday, December 12, 2011

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Well my sweet Christmas angels, it is slowly turning into Santa's workshop inside of my cozy abode.
Welcome! 
Most evenings have been spent enjoying the aroma of Christmas in Paris and Italian Christmas Biscotti Yankee candles flickering all evening...
listening to the sounds of Michael Buble Christmas in the background (particularly this song)...
sipping my favorite cup of hot tea...
wrapping presents...
watching all of the Christmas classics...
[name that movie]
and spending the evening amidst the twinkling Christmas tree lights. 
I am partial to red, green and gold for Christmas, it's such a warm and homey color combination.
I can't wait for my sweetie to join me for a holly, jolly weekend and his break until after New Years! 
[You never know when you'll find yourself under mistletoe, have your Chapstick ready.]

9 comments:

  1. It is definitely looking a lot like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold December Night might be my favorite off of his album! With his cover of All I Want For Christmas Is You being a close second. And... well all of them are great.
    You're apartment looks great. Red and Green M&Ms are a Christmas staple in my home too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Buble makes me swoon! His Christmas album is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CHristmas decorations! And I watched that movie on Friday night too! One of my favorites growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great decorations!! So festive and warm

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks great! I just LOVE this time of year! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I love all your decor! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your decor! We have really similar taste!

    ReplyDelete