Wednesday, November 16, 2011

polished with pearls

Life in South Charlotte (where I just moved to) is slightly different than North Charlotte. Not in a better or worse kind of way, just different. A little more new, a little more glitz, a little more glam, please tell me you know where I am going with this...maybe even a little yuppie? I am positive that not all of South Charlotte is this way, but my area is. I totally love it though! Everything is just big and grand which is exciting for me!
[Earrings: Francesca's, Sweater: New York & Co., Necklace: Francesca's, Button Up: H&M, Pants: H&M, Boots: Kohls]

If I stick with argyle sweaters and pearls, I think I'll do juuuuuust finnnne. Just kidding, kind of.

Linked up my look with The Pleated Poppy!

13 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Won't lie; I saw some adorable Argyle sweaters at Target over the weekend; they're not button-up ... but pretty similar and quite a steal at $20 aech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit! I just love that sweater! Glad to see you are enjoying your new place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit ~ I have a similar floral necklace frm H&M - my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a little yuppie goes a long way! And you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i luv this outfit! i need to get more argyle sweaters, i have socks, i need to venture up to the rest of my body now. ;D i think it looked super sweet with necklace and perfectly fall with the boots. Yay for living on your own in a cool town!!

    xo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are enjoying your move.
    laughing at the argyle, i wore some argyle just the other day.
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that outfit! Pearls make anything more 'yuppie'.. and I wear mine as much as possible! :) So glad to hear that you are loving your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit!!! It looks so poslished but effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I have that sweater but in pink and another one in navy. Love arglye!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable outfit! I'm jealous of your sense of style and super CUTE boots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I positively adore this outfit! I am loving how you paired the necklace with your cardi and top! I'll need to copy cat that soon! :)

    Cheers!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete