Tuesday, November 29, 2011

new job, same company

With just a little over a week under my belt in this new job, my newbie jitters are finally starting to settle down. I have only been with my new team for a few days, but already feel like I am family. Since this is where you will find me from 9-5 these days, I had to share with you a few shots of my view. 
The corporate headquarters
Greeted with a Welcome balloon on my first day.
 I feel so grateful to be a part of this new role because I am able to see first hand the change and improvements this company is making on healthcare and personally interacting with over 2000 employees and members on a daily basis. Not to mention, I have a beautiful new desk, CNN on a big screen right behind me, windows all over, and some of the most visually appealing interiors you've ever seen.

5 comments:

  1. so glad you are settling into your new job and enjoying it as well.
    cool lighting!
    have a continued 2nd great week
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you Jordan...looks and sounds like a great place to work! Love the welcome balloon & your nameplate too!!!!! ~Aunt Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful office for a beautiful gal! Congratulations! Britney's Mimi

    ReplyDelete