Thursday, November 10, 2011

life is a ride

Well my dear friends, I have just wrapped up working my last conference on the conference services team. It's a bittersweet feeling as I end this chapter, but I am looking forward to what awaits. Thankfully, I will still be with the company. I wasn't ready to leave these inspiring people or the opportunities and excitement this company offers daily...like the fact that the company conference this past week brought in an actual carnival!
I won! 
If you didn't notice, I took home a bag of cotton candy and two candy apples. Talk about a sugar rush. I needed something to get me through the 5:30am report dates during the week.
Working hard so we can play hard! 

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! Never been to a carnival... need to add that to my bucket list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a ton of fun
    love the carnival pics
    brett

    ReplyDelete