Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Copycat

I love a good cable knit sweater, especially during this time of year. It's cozy and snuggly, just like I like my holidays. This particular sweater is from the 90's and I was able to snag it from my aunt's closet. The fact that it has easily transitioned from one generation to the next makes this piece a staple in my book.
Wouldn't you agree?
[Necklace: Stein Mart, Sweater:Concept via Aunt's Closet, Undershirt: Forever 21, Pants: Target, Shoes: Charlotte Russe]
Have you pulled yours out yet? 
...And the outfit I copied. 
Linked up my look with The Pleated Poppy

13 comments:

  1. Love this! Cable Knit is definitely a staple piece and I love the rolled up pants with the booties. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, especially the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! I love those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Gotta love hand-me-downs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cable knit = staple. I love this outfit. It's effortless and stylish at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute! You look so simply stylish! I need a cable knit sweater just like that one... also love those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love how you used the picture to inspire you, and I think your outfit looks better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I love cable knit so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally cute, relaxed, comfy, put together style! love it! i grabbed a cable knit sweater at Old Navy last month, it was on clearance i think and baby sky blue, it's one of my faves now!! aaaaaand i love using other people's outfit ideas for inspiration, hooray for copycats! ;D

    xo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh - love it!!! you look fabulous!!! are those pants at Target right now?

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great sweater, it looks great on you and you wouldn't think it was from the 90's. Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit is GREAT! Love your inspirational finds! :)

    Cheers,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this look!! you DEF pulled it off!! gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete