Wednesday, October 05, 2011

comfy cozy

One of the worst feelings is waking up knowing the second you pull the covers off...your little tooshie is going to be freezing. What's even more unpleasant is when that moment is 7am and it's time to get ready  for work. Thankfully for days like those I have an oversized knit like this one that I can throw on for cozy-comfort all day. Not to mention the sweater takes two seconds to slip on, allowing for a few extra minutes of shut eye.
[Earrings: Claire's, Brooch: MCX, Sweater: H&M, Bracelets: Francesca's, Purse: Dooney & Burke, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: BCBG]

Seeing double? I may have purchased one in navy and wore it here. Luckily for my checkbook they didn't have anymore colors because I wouldn't have been against purchasing a few more. Like my grandmother says, if something works, get it in every color.

I've linked up my look with No Model Lady and The Pleated Poppy!

16 comments:

  1. It should be illegal to be that stylish/beautiful! Could you send me the link to that sweater online? I NEED it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit, you look great and it looks comfy and cozy!

    Love the Dooney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stunning!!
    (i'm trying to wake up enough to put my pictures up lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! Did you get your sweater this year?! I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sweater! It looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you are too gorgeous! Love the outfit and your lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you were a little worried about the mix of proportions, but I think this totally works. It helps that you're tall and thin so both pieces give you a long, lean line despite the bulk of the sweater.

    Oh, and if you're interest the (Fashion) Bloggers Do It Better this month is animal print: http://prettyshinysparkly.com/bloggers-do-animal-print-better/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PSSfeed+%28Pretty+Shiny+Sparkly%29 You should link up with those awesome shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that sweater!! Your whole outfit is fabulous. And I'm like you, if it that's good, I get one in more than one color!

    I followed you here from WIWW.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything you have going on here! Especially those wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the sweater is adorable, but let's talk about those shoes
    they are so similar to the pair i saw about a week after i started by retail detox. i wanted them so much
    i am totally envious of your! :)
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your beautiful shoes over on the BDIB link up, but I think I'm even more obsessed with your sweater! It's so beautiful and cozy looking. Great touches with the brooch and red, red lips. May I ask what shade of lipstick you're wearing? I'm in the market for a red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shoes are phenom. I've actually been looking for some amazing animal print wedges, and those look perfect! (It doesn't hurt that my favorite clothing brand is BCBG…)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would definitely be wearing that sweater all the time. Love the wedges too!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at you showing your USMC pride!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shoes!! :) and I want that sweater, too bad the nearest H&M from me is 4 hours away!!

    Http://Soberfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Like my grandmother says, if something works, get it in every color."

    Definitely agree with your grandma. btw, love the oversized knit on you. You looks so comfy too. The shoes are adorable too. :)

    Cheers,
    Cathy@scrub uniforms

    ReplyDelete