Friday, September 23, 2011

wrap it up

For months I drooled over my friend's DIY Jute twine vase, alas I was too "busy" to make it. 
 But the other week, I received a sweet goodie bag and inside a personalized serving tray and a Jute wrapped vase of my very own!
I just adore the unique take on an otherwise plain vase. If you are a coffee drinker, you could even get creative and make your own out of a coffee creamer like Katie did. Instructions here!
I imagine my vase nestled on a shelf or mantle in my next abode, similar to this...
The jute vase is the perfect addition to your fall decor. 

"Fall is a Southerner's reward for having survived the summer." - James Farmer 
Happy first day of fall my sweet friends!

7 comments:

  1. Ohh so pretty!! I love that! I will definitely need to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jordan! I'm so glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea. Clever and simple. My kind of craft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I think I need to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea, will be stealing this one
    brett

    ReplyDelete