Monday, September 26, 2011

vino

This past weekend, I took a trip to Greensboro to visit Britney where she has started her nursing career at one of the hospitals in the area. It was my first visit to the area since my freshman year of college where I didn't appreciate the area nearly as much as I should have. Thankfully Greensboro is a short drive and I will be moving in visiting again soon. The weekend was filled with hours of girl talk, bopping around downtown and a trip to the Grove Winery
Tasting all of the award winning wines.
My purchases; their newest wine, Merlot [velvety perfection] and a sweet dessert red. 
 After the tasting, we each picked our favorite and enjoyed a glass by the pond. An afternoon to a winery is the perfect, romantic date and we decided, the perfect bachelorette weekend. One limo + girlfriends + list of wineries in the state + Ibuprofen = a good time.

13 comments:

  1. This looks like a blast what a fun weekend with a girlfriend! I love the pics it looks so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to checkout this winery! And I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I've been wanting to check out the Duplin one for a while, since it's pretty close, this post just convinced me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so fun.. I am definitely in need of a girls trip. I don't spend nearly enough time with them! Thanks for the inspiration to do so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you know when we finally meet in real-life that we're going to be the best of friends, right? Ha ha. Our lifestyles and interests are thoroughly intertwined. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We lover wine tasting.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I liked wine! Did you find it was an acquired taste? I keep trying it in hopes to fall in love with one. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! The "wine tree" is cute, haha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥ you. Seriously, best weekend I have had in a long time. Like how you added ibuprofen there at the end haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for time with girlfriends! and seriously, wineries are the best :) we went to one over my bachelorette weekend--SO fun. hope you're having a fabulous week, my love! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a fun weekend
    love the wine bottle tree and those adirondack chairs are perfect.
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these pictures! Especially those last few pictures of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing such great post! I love you blog and the wine! cheap flapper dresses

    ReplyDelete