Thursday, September 29, 2011

wedding talk

I got into Greensboro late Friday evening so Britney and I decided stay in, make a pizza, and enjoy a bottle of wine...each. With a Macbook nearby, we ended up browsing all things weddings, you know how us southern girls can get. 
Brit shared this video of her dream wedding and I just had to share it with all of you. You can imagine the effort and creativity that went into this wedding. 
I totally lost it, but seriously how cute are they?


PS. Future husbands of ours, we would like the Kate Spade Mrs necklace one day as well. 

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful video and such a wonderful memory to be able to go back and watch over and over again!

    His reaction to seeing her walk down the aisle melted my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video! So gorgeous! I couldn't stop watching! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats my dream wedding. I cried like a baby lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her hair and dress! Such a cute video :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that was beautiful. I loved the rice crispy cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. I love watching these things but this was beyond! I definitely teared up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YESSS, I love looking at wedding stuff on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun
    my brother is getting married in 3 weeks, so when i was home my mother and i were doing some wedding browsing. i forgot how much fun it was
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy. Wedding. That video is amazing. Thank you SO much for sharing it made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, when is Ben going to pop the question?! I have been following your blog for months! gotta love wedding talk!

    ReplyDelete