Wednesday, September 14, 2011

sailor stripes

[Earrings: Claire's, Bracelets: Forever 21, Tank: Old Navy, Sweater: 89th & Madison, Jeans: Target, Shoes: Impo]

Since coming home from wedding weekend extravaganza, I have been lost in Annapolis la-la land. I have noticed myself fancying all things nautical like dining on the water, stripes and seafood. I am still drooling over the crabcakes and lobster cappuccino from this weekend. As if you couldn't tell, this inspiration has transitioned into my attire as well. Striped cardi and red lips...a nautical classic.
As per request, this spot is top priority on my next visit. 
Aren't you just swooning over this charming colonial city? 

PS. Annapolis is home to the United States Naval Academy.  Hello, boys in uniform everywhere [some of them even going into the Marine Corps, double plus.], what's not to love? 
Planning a vacation soon? Seriously consider this city...and bring me along. 

Link up your outfit with No Model Lady and The Pleated Poppy!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit babe, you are so dang beautiful!!!! I love you. Now what's this about some Annapolis boys!!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of the town. Perfect outfit for the setting

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is so cute! I love the striped cardigan. All your pictures are lovely!

    -Whitney
    cwdavenport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I love the outfit, especially the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply adore stripes and look great in them : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit! Love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! You look gorgeous, as always! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorite looks: I can't resist the stripes! Gorgeous girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I go, I'll bring you. If you go, please bring me! I've heard SO much about this perfect little town, and those pictures make it even more of a desired trip! As always, you look stunning and happy as can be. Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute outfit! I’m in love with it! And you are freaking adorable to the max :)

    ReplyDelete