Wednesday, September 21, 2011

oxford button up

The sum of, "You have 15 minutes to get ready."
 
[Earrings: Vintage, Grandmother's, Oxford: H&M, Scarf: H&M, Shorts: Victoria Secret, Sunglasses: Nine West, Shoes: Jessica Simpson] 

An oxford button up tends to be my uniform when I am rushing out of the house to meet a friend for a coffee date, a casual dinner after working 8-5 or those days where I am dreading taking of my jammies. They are simply boy-meets-girl sexiness, light and effortless. When I am in a rush, I usually adorn my oxford with chunky jewelry or a scarf, pair with shorts or a skinny pant, throw my wet hair in a bun and go! Slightly more chic than an oversized tee and soffee shorts, don'tcha think?

PS. Did you notice I'm wearing a flat?


Link up your style with No Model Lady and The Pleated Poppy!

14 comments:

  1. yea! comfy shirt, snazzied up a bit! you look great!

    xo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it
    in fact i am so copying this on friday
    i have a super early am flight and i am going with the oxford and scarf look for sure!
    thanks
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this- I always wear my oxford and make it look like a unisex outfit vs this adorable girliness!!! love your blog, glad i found it! Super duper cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're wearing flats! How do you like them? I wear this look all the time. So comfy cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15 minutes!! That's nuts! You look so cute! Popping in from wiww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wearing flats and your legs look just as amazing... jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute! Great outfit. I love the scarf. And your legs do look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit and that your from Charlotte! So jealous you are still in shorts...it was cool up here in NJ! lol

    I collect scarves, and yours is beautiful!

    New follower, hope you will come check out both my blogs too!


    MJ
    Lucky 7 Design
    Mama J and Her Fashionistas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even if you only had 15 mins you pulled together a cute outfit and look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing picture and amazing outfit, you look so good in this picture, I love your shorts and that shirt is perfect, the perfect touch and your scarf rocks! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! I looove the layers.

    ReplyDelete