Thursday, September 01, 2011

the line up

Have you seen it? Essie's latest collection. 
Don't these hues have you wanting to wrap a scarf around your neck, slip on an over sized sweater, head to Starbucks and sip on a pumpkin spiced latte? I particularly adore the warm earthy tones the fall season brings and those colors seem to be perfectly packaged into this collection. The next time Ulta has a buy two get one free special, these shades will be in my shopping basket.
Carry On:  a deep romantic burgundy 
Lady Like: an elegant soft mauve
Very Structured: a classic burnt sienna

7 comments:

  1. I love the new collection!! Carry on is my absolute fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving fall nail polish colors!! Especially that forest green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are not enough ooo's to tell you how much I looove this new line! That "carry on" makes me so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just bought carry on at target today in fact!
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought power clutch today!! Carry On and Very Structured make me swoooon

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just bought carry on and very structured. i was going to buy lady like, but i decided to put it back :(

    ReplyDelete