Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FNOclt

With New York Fashion Week well underway, I had to share with you experience at FNOclt last Thursday. While I am excited for the delicious hues fall brings, I am looking forward to seeing what Spring 2012 has in store. I snagged Brandi for the evening and we headed to the Met for the event. 
With a Cosmo in hand we waited for the show to begin, which included 26 Charlotte shops. 
Up close and in Premium seating.
Heels in the front? How did they walk?
Two of our favorite looks from the runway.
We saw some great styles, got a little inspiration, and of course had a little something to say about every look that walked down the runway. Brandi and I share very similar styles when it comes to fashion, we appreciate classic pieces, but are open to throwing on a trend to reinvent a look. It's been in the past year where I have really began to develop my personal style and appreciate fashion as an art form. I have noticed a huge transition from the college t-shirts girl I used to be and person I have evolved into now. It's not about being superficial or spending a ton of money, it's about representing yourself as a put together individual.
My always fashionable partner in crime.
"Fashion is what you're offered four times a year, Style is what you pick out of that fashion." 

4 comments:

  1. Heels in the front?!?! I'd fall on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like i am headed that way for fno next year
    the night at South Park was a total disappointment!
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!

    I just found your blog today, and can just say that you are just DARLING?! I love all your outfits and your "fall in love" post really made me crave some pumpkin bread...hmmm...maybe I'll go make some now ;)

    ReplyDelete