Wednesday, August 31, 2011

an investment piece

[Hat: Forever 21, Top: Francesca's, Bracelets: Francesca's, Pants: Mossimo for Target, Shoes: Rosegold]

Remember the other weekend when I bought these shoes? Well, they haven't left my feet since their purchase. Seriously the pumps pair nicely with my jammies on days I work from home. I can't decide if it's the flirty bow, that they still smell like new leather, the wooden sole or the 4 inch heel but they seem to just work with almost anything and I feel extra sassy in them. Definitely an investment piece and well worth the money. Do you have something you still wear years after purchasing it? 

Link up your look with The Pleated Poppy

9 comments:

  1. You always look so stylish and adorable. One of your last posts talked me into getting a blue jean button up! Love this look :)

    I feel like my jeans are always investment peices, I will wear them until they are about to fall apart. Those, and my cowboy boots. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that whole outfit. it is soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super cute - and I love that you wear them with your jammies, ha ha! Oh! Your shirt is also super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it when i stumble on a piece like that and most times i had no idea that item would be so fab
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable but chic at the same time! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit my love. You have the best style and are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combination here - very cheerful and summery!

    And, yes, I do have a few pairs of shoes I've worn for years over...and over...and over again! That's what a good pair of shoes is for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is that top! You look great.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete