Wednesday, August 24, 2011

falling for it

Dear fall, it's me, Jordan, are you there? 

We have been blessed in our neck of the woods with cooler temperatures and a slight breeze, hinting fall is somewhere in the distance. I even got a chill yesterday morning. In excitement of the most delightful season, I eagerly bought a pumpkin loaf and pumpkin butter at a stand on the side of the road last weekend and have been listening to Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeors on repeat. Something about that tune has me wanting to slide on a pair of boots and go jumping into a pile of crunchy golden leaves.  
[Earrings: The Jewel Box, Shirt: TJ Maxx, Necklace: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Forever 21, Purse: Rampage]

I have been trying to get in as much wear of my white jeans as possible before Labor Day comes along. [Call me old fashioned, I still don't wear white after Labor Day. Winter white excluded.] What are you frantically squeezing in before summer comes to an end?

Link up your look with No Model Lady and The Pleated Poppy

17 comments:

  1. Loving your look. I am so ready for fall too! I wore my Wallabees last night to a softball game, i'm dying to move into my fall shoes and rock some leggings and sweaters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt! I have been looking for an affordable one just like it! I also don't think anyone should wear white after Labor Day. I am beyond ready for fall. Now if only I could scrap up enough funds for my dream fall wardrobe! I'm missing my boots like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TJ Maxx! Wish we had one of those in India... sigh. LOVE those white jeans!

    My Life. I Guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute classic outfit. I have no rules... I'll wear white whenever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love that shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a strict follower of the "no white after Labor Day" rule too! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one. Most people these days think I'm old-fashioned! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this outfit! I cannot believe I'm missing the good weather in NC! Enjoy it for me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving that outfit! Very cute! I am trying to get in all my white too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so chic! Also, I love that song too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this look and actually wore the same thing sometime last week.
    you are right, our weather has been unseasonably fantastic so far
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit. i'm still afraid of white pants. they look terrific on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are adorable! love those white pants so cute and that neckless is really cuteeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally sported my white pants to work today...Labor Day is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit!
    And your bag is 2dye4!
    Cheers!
    Shelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're so sassy mcfrassy!! one day (after major plastic surgery) i will have a totally flat stomach and can wear low cut pants all cutesie like you did. i love this outfit, i need to copy your looks, lol! i like my white skinny jeans but i DEFINITELY need a pair of white bootcut or flare, so classy!

    xo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete