Friday, July 15, 2011

for the love of flowers

I was surprised today with a knock on the door and greeted by this beautiful flower arrangement from Bella Grace Floral and a sweet note from my love. In the same moment I thanked the florist and wished him a good day, I received a call from the very man who sent me these beautiful flowers. 
Aren't they beautiful? I was moved to tears. There is nothing sweeter than an unexpected, "I'm thinking about you, just because." I am quite possibly one of the luckiest girls. 

12 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! Those flowers are gorgeous and the arrangement is so unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is my favorite thing to come home to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww yay I'm glad you like my music :) and brownie points for the boy picking out such gorg flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I don't think I have ever seen an arrangement with sunflowers in it. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are georgeous. You're such a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, love the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely gesture, that is just the sweetest AND they are gorgeous. Enjoy!! Love it when my man buys me flowers. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Gotta love sweet men!!

    ReplyDelete