Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Copycat

If you follow me on Pinterest you might have seen me post this outfit with the description "this skirt can be found at Forever 21." I actually purchased it a few weeks before I found this picture because I just adored the color, perfectly rustic. Since you all asked for me to do the "copy cat" posts more often, I couldn't resist with this outfit. Unfortunately, I didn't get as close as I did last time, but this girl is on a budget, so I had to use what was in my closet. 

[Necklace: Forever 21, Shirt: TJ Maxx, Bracelets: Francesca's, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Liz Claiborne] 

I love these skirts from Forever 21, I have a floral one as well. They make them in all different patterns and they are so comfortable. I wore this bopping around Raleigh for the day with my sweetie. These skirts are great alternative to shorts and the perfect length that you won't be afraid to expose your Britney from a gust of wind. Did I mention that they have pockets? The kind that lay flat, not the kind that adds 10 pounds to your thighs. Win.  

Check out other styles and link up your own with No Model Lady and The Pleated Poppy!

18 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Reminds me of the "steal or real deal" article in magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit. You have such a great eye for this stuff and that burnt maroon-y color looks divine against your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. And you look cool. Not sweltering like we have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute skirt
    will have to go check them out
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute Jordan! Just found you on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is perfect. But I love the top most it billows just right. I need to find one like that

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the skirt!

    Visiting from The Pleated Poppy wiww
    (http://mom2memphisandruby.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! love your outfit :) visiting from the pleated poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, CUTE! forever21 is the bomb, and so cheap. u look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!! Thinking about purchasing this skirt now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. "expose your Brittany" ?

    :D :D :D

    I dying.

    ____

    You look adorable and I definitely need to purchase one of those "non-ten-pound-adding" skirts!

    --S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cute cute!! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit is absolutely adorable!!! That skirt is so cute & I am loving the fact that it has pockets! Definitely need to check those out! Stopping by from the WIWW link-up & am your newest follower! I'm a fellow CLT blogger too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!
    Still lol'ing at the "Britney" reference. Too funny.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with pinterest! And I have to say I actually like your outfit better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute!

    http://onerowblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your outfits are ALWAYS so cute and well put together! :)

    My Life. I Guess.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hold the phone! A skirt that won't show my business?! I've gotta check it out! (PS: I don't know why I always call it my business...I'm really not a hooker)

    ReplyDelete