Wednesday, July 20, 2011

celebrate good times

This weekend I am going to Raleigh for a concert and a little birthday celebration for one of my best friends. Yesterday afternoon I was trying on outfits for dinner and drinks the night after the concert, and this is the outfit I liked best. Since the three people I am going to Raleigh with don't read this blog, they won't know the difference if I wore this or something else [friendship fail]. What do you think folks? I haven't seen B in a few weeks, and on the occasions I do see him, like this weekend, I want him to remember what a dime piece he has. 
"I'm looking for a dime that's top of the line, cute face, little waist with a BIG behind." So I might have been singing that song when these pictures were being taken. [Hello high school throw back!] I sure do fancy that big booties are in. Now I'm in the mood to go dancing. Raleigh, watch out!
[Necklace: Vera Wang, Dress: Francescas, Shoes: Charlotte Russe]

Oh! And, this is my hair air dried, and without any product. I can't remember if you all have seen it curly yet or not. I've been too lazy to straighten it the past couple of weeks. 

Link up with No Model Lady and The Pleated Poppy

22 comments:

  1. You look stunning :-) Not that you needed to know. You would look good with a potato sack and two different shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Seriously, woman, you are Classy with a capital C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wayyyy too hot in Charlotte to be blow-drying/straightening hair : ) I live near Albemarle

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit, song, and your curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! :) Your man is gonna love it ;) I stopped by from WIWW!

    -erin
    www.gracefilledblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little dress and your hair looks great! I would love my hair to look like that with little effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great outfit. I love the necklace and the dress looks really comfy. I know you enjoyed wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress, your hair, the shoes, but mostly the necklace! SO CUTE! You should wear your hair like that more often it's beautiful. Anyways- I think this is the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE your hair like this! have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definite dime piece. You look sexy, but in a ladylike way - and definitely ready to dance the night away! Have fun on your weekender!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so gorgeous!! I definitely love this outfit... super classy and cute! Hope you have a blast this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So...I was loving you until I read that comment about your hair. I hate you now. Okay, okay, I don't. But man I'm jealous of your gorgeous natural 'do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As if you needed to know that YOU'RE GORGEOUS! I love your hair like that! The whole outfit is stunning, as to be expected. You're so classy! Oh, and those shoes are beautiful!

    Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have the perfect body for that dress, it looks awesome on you! And your hair looks great too ! I give you a perfect 10, you look HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an adorable dress and i love the necklace you paired it with
    are you going to get to shop at H&M while in Raleigh??
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous! what a sweet dress!! i adore your style and air-dryed hair is looking mighty cute!! Ben has to know what a dime piece he has, FO' SHO! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those shoes! BTW my cousin lives in Raleigh! say hi to her for me she's the super nice girl probably riding a bike or running. ok... thanks! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty....and very Audrey Hepburnesque <3

    I like your hair air-dryed and curly :)


    ---S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! I love the dress, is so pretty!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look Stunning!

    Im your new follower!

    Come check us out!

    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete