Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Miami Heat

When I first arrived to Wilmington, my sweetie surprised me with his new truck, I love it, and it's so much more practical for our lifestyle. That evening B planned an amazing date night (even after I told him not to) to a restaurant we had never heard of, Aubrianas. I wanted to spice it up for date night, pulling out something a little more flashy than I usually wear, which we dubbed the Miami look.
Dress: Francesca's, Necklace: Francesca's, Shoes: Target
The restaurant may very well be one of my new favorites. The food literally melted in your mouth and the atmosphere was romantic and cozy. To top it off, I now get to go on date nights without having to put a baseball cap on during the drive and worrying that my dress will fly up exposing me like Britney Spears.

Link up your style with No Model Lady and The Pleated Poppy

16 comments:

  1. As a recent follower just wanted to compliment you on your fashion style for less! I'm trying to accessorize more often and you give me fabulous ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dress! This is my first WIWW and it's lots of fun. Love seeing everyone's styles.
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA you are so crazy i MISS you you little hottie tottie miami

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great -- loving the entire outfit!! Are you growing your hair out or going to cut it again???

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress and the red necklace! i posted a really similar one on WIWW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that blue on you!! Flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! Blue is definitely your color. I love how affordable and cute everything at Francesca's is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your dress. You look very adorable today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so obsessed with this dress and your hair. You are so strikingly beautiful. Apparently I am already following you (must have been my blog partner) but now I am so glad I found you, too!


    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol your so cute! I just found your blog (via the pleated poppy) and am your newest follower. I love your miami look, that necklace goes great with that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. im stopping by from the pleated poppy... love this outfit!! especially those nude pumps. and super cute haircut too, btw!

    http://acrazywalkonthesafeside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress and love the necklace. I really like that you matched blue and orange. I just discovered Francesa's. LOVE it! And I really like your haircut. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful look! I love that dress.
    Not a new follower but i do have a new blog.

    http://theartofbeingfab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dress, and great necklace to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is smoking hot with those nude pumps! I have the same ones..aren't they wonderful and so easy to style!?

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete