Friday, June 24, 2011

field of dreams

Driving back from Greenville, we drove through some seriously rural towns with miles and miles of land. I've said this once [or twice] before, but looking into fields that stretch into the horizon gives me such a sense of freedom and clarity. I was about to bust, so we pulled over in Rose Hill  so I could run through the fields, ones without crops. 
Have you ever tried this? There is something exhilarating about going into the direction of unknown territory, kind of like this chapter of my life. [I am motivated simply by my awareness on of the impact today's actions have on tomorrow's circumstances. -Chase Streetman]

3 comments:

  1. looks like you are having so much fun!
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like something straight out of The Sound of Music! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay. can you stop being so damn cute all the time?! ;)

    seriously, though. these pictures are the epitome of simplicity. i love them!

    ReplyDelete