Thursday, June 30, 2011

be happy

"Got my dreams, Got my life, Got my love, Got my friends, Got the sunshine above."
I fell asleep watching Bride Wars last night. I know it's been out for a while, but have you seen it? It's such an adorable movie to watch with your best friend, the perfect chick flick. 
I've seen the movie so many times that I am starting to sing along with the songs.  Come to think of it, the entire soundtrack is fantastic. I plan on buying it on iTunes later today, it seems like the perfect mix for the office. 
Link up your song of the week with Goodnight Moon.

9 comments:

  1. It's one of my favorite movies as well- this is a good song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that movie! Truly one of my favorites! I agree the soundtrack to this movie is amazing! Beautiful choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie describes my best friend and I perfectly. It is definitely a favorite of ours.

    Great song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song, I love her and most importantly...I love YOU!

    P.S....I miss you:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that movie! I actually accidently bought it for my best friend 2 birthdays in a row. Oppsies! So I own one now too! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that soundtrack too!!
    My favorite part is when they are both walking to go down the isle, then see each other and the song is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Bride Wars! I love it when they battle it out. The movie reminds me when my sisters used to fight over a pair of boots on who gets to wear it first and they would tackle each other to try to take off the boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that movie! I also LOVED Bridesmaids.

    http://annicabenning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the movie Bride Wars... I adore all wedding movies, though. :-) And Natasha Bedingfield does have some great uplifting songs!!! I have that CD too. :-)

    ReplyDelete