Wednesday, May 04, 2011

we're tight

Button Up: TJ Maxx, Necklace: Mom's, Skirt: Britney's closet, Shoes: Stein Mart
I stopped being a fan of anything skin tight around freshman year of college...just after I moved out of my parents house. Maybe I just liked skin tight anything because they told me I wasn't allowed to wear it. Sometimes however, I feel a little saucy and like to show off the curves. Besides last night was a date night and school has been so hectic lately that I haven't seen Mr. B in a while, so hot to trot was where I was going with this little mini. I tried my best to pull it off, but ended up tugging at  my skirt the whole night because I was freaking out that my booty was going to show. sigh* I love the bodycon skirt with a loose shirt, but clearly I need to work feeling comfortable in it. cest la vie

15 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I would love to be able to pull off a skirt like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! Love that looks. Too bad the skirt gave you problems! What if you wore a slip underneath that peaked out the bottom - kind of like the one Lindsay posted of her friend on WIWW's post today? Or you could refashion the skirt yourself and add some kind of trim on the bottom so you'll feel more comfortable wearing it. Either way, it's TRES chic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love love looovveee everything you wear! So creative. What a fashionista! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hopped over here from your what I'm wearing link up.

    YOu should totally show off those curves! I love the two different shades of blue together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in the outfit! Definately going to replicate it! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your legs are quite saucy, my dear! I don't really like tight clothes in my everyday attire but once in a while it's nice to remind Spouse what he's got;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and your shoes are fabulous! I'm with you though, if I have to keep pulling something down or up, its not an outfit for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock the tight skirt, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you be any cuter! I LOVE the shoes. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE those shoes! They make the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you've got the gams, so keep rockin' the skirt! PS: I'm envious of your tan!

    ReplyDelete