Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Red hot pants

Red has never been my "when in doubt" color, I'm such a neutral gal, but B loves me in Red so I have been trying to incorporate it into my wardrobe a little more. He picked out these shorts the last time we were in DC. I was a little hesitant about how bright they are, but I couldn't resist getting them when I saw his face light up. I am also loving the nautical look this season so a navy striped shirt and an airy summer scarf was a must to complete the look.
[Earrings: Claire's, Scarf: H&M, Shirt: Forever 21, Shorts: H&M, Wedges: Steve Madden]
And then I got a little visitor. 

16 comments:

  1. So cute in your red hot pants girl! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, you look RED HOT!!! I can see why these made his face light up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you look GOOOOOD! Totally love it! I own i think one red shirt haha and its like christmas red not red-red. I should get more red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them! I need some fun colorful shorts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red is my go-to color! :) I love the shorts, the whole ensemble! You have such great style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest outfit and the pictures are adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoWWWWWWW!!!!!! Babe. That's all I have to say about that. <3- BEN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super hot lady! I wish I could pull off the shorts look myself, but alas these wee little legs hold me back! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rocking those red shorts girl! Love them. Actually love the whole outfit! Very hot ;)
    http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are darling. And SO mature!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look absolutely amazing!! and you accesorized it perfectly!! that would be perfect for Memorial Day weekend or even July 4th! so so cute Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These shorts look great on you!

    I just love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute outfit, i love the bright shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. newly following your blog and I love it! these pics are gorgeous girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did Princess Kate decide to go American?

    Oh wait, that's you! :P

    ReplyDelete