Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beachy Keen

Last night I had the perfect Wilmintonian night planned, since after graduation I will no longer be a resident to this area. I got dressed in my LBD with a festive beaded necklace for date night at K38, the most delicious Baja Grill in the city. We then planned to go putt-putting and then meet friends at the beach bars to celebrate the completion of finals. Perfect local summer night, right? Well unfortunately a very crucial piece of our night was severed when the ONLY putt-putt place in Wilmington was closed. city fail. I got a little pouty for a few minutes but my man snapped me out of my occasional drama queen attitude and fixed the night...as usual. 
Dress: Marshall's, Earrings: Claire's, Necklace: Caitlin's, Shoes: Target  
I seriously love statement necklaces. If Caitlin hadn't gotten this from her boyfriend's mom, I probably would steal it.  
 The beach was packed last night, it was like the entire student community had the same idea, but it was so nice to catch up with friends I hadn't seen in a while.

Link up today with No Model Lady and The Pleated Poppy!

11 comments:

  1. What!?! Where are you going!!!?? Love the pictures, you look so happy!! Beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! I just found it on the Pleated Poppy and I am so glad I did! Now following! I love finding fellow southern bloggers!!

    Hope you'll follow back!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I seriously have similar taste in clothing because, yet again... I can say that I have this dress. In black and hot pink! And I've posted pics on my blog of it too, haha!! I think it was like $14.99.. score! Hence why I bought 2 :) You look fabulous in it and I'm loving the paired necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look just like a wilmington girl!
    sorry your plans fell through, that is always such a bummer
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh miss Jordan you look so lovely!! i wish i could wear dresses like this, so free and beautiful! it's understated but so pretty! hey any date night is a plus!! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I hopped on over here from your What I Wore link up :)

    Super cute dress! The necklace was the perfect pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is so pretty, and I love that necklace with it!

    ReplyDelete