Monday, April 04, 2011

Staycation

Friends coming into town is such a treat because you get to do all the fun tourist things that you don't normally do, due to other obligations that can sometimes consume you. It's was so nice to take a step back for the weekend, relax, not stress out about job applications or graduation and just enjoy my city and my friends.
Thursday night we saw a special appearance from Bibis Ellison at The Whiskey. I literally had goosebumps the entire time she sang, not to mention she has the cutest hair and style. 

We spent the rest of the weekend bopping around town, eating yummy food and catching up. 
Isn't Wilmington just beautiful? 

This particular post is dedicated to a reader of Southern Hospitality who sent me this. 
I came across your blog a few weeks ago and I am so in love with it! You have inspired me to follow my dreams, work hard but have fun and appreciate friends and family. 
Thank you again for you kind words, it was such a wonderful gift to recieve. Also, thank you to everyone who reads my blog. I hope you are able to take something away from it after every visit. 

5 comments:

  1. the pics are fabulous and what a sweet (and true) comment from the reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beautiful pics. Willmington truely is beautiful. Glad you had such a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun in Wilmington this weekend!! Looks like you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!
    Those pictures are beautiful, I love wilmington in the spring. I was wondering, Daniel wants to make some cornhole games and I remember you helped make some. Do you remember the supplies you used and about how much it cost?

    Also, another random, do you still have that book I lent you "Something Borrowed" the movie is coming out soon and I was wondering if I could get it so I could reread it :)

    Hope things are going wonderfully for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! You made me sad....I miss Wilmington! And I miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete