Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the remedy

Hat: Forever 21, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Necklace: Forever 21, Tunic: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: American Eagle, Sandals: Forever 21
On Sunday, B and I went on a fun adventure to the Coatsal Carolina Air Show at the Wilmington Airport. I remember my parents taking me to these when I was little. One of my favorite pictures of my childhood was of my dad holding me and my brother oh his shoulders behind a monster of an airplane at an Air Show. [Is it me or did my dad secretly prepare me to date a good military man one day?] Thankfully I remembered how hot these events can get with the black asphalt, meaning a hat and sunglasses are mandatory. I wanted to jazz things up a bit, so I let my inner Jason Mraz loose and rocked a Fedora. I am officially obsessed with hats.

17 comments:

  1. SO adorable!!! And girl you could make a brown paper bag looked good if you wanted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah!!! I love love love that hat! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so cute!

    I just found your blog today and I would love for you to check out mine and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been seeing fedoras everywhere and keep wanting to snatch one up but then i get nervous, you look amazing so i think i shall go and get me one to rock this summer, you're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are totally rockin' that fedora! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that outfit! So jealous of the summery spring weather you guys get down there so early in the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so cute! I just love your style! I'm especially loving your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style! Super cute outfit and you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit! I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that hat! so stinkin cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. soo cute.. love that fedora!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to go to airshows with my Grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love hats, but very sadly really can't pull them off. My face is too wide. I'm pretty thin, but my face looks HUGE when I wear hats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great in that fedora, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete