Wednesday, April 13, 2011

peer pressure

 
Linen Jacket: Victoria Secret, White Tank: Target, Rose Tank: H&M, Necklace: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Forever 21
Well do we think the warm weather is going to stay for good this time? It's been absolutely delightful here.
I think my roommates are loving the weather too because they have basically told me that I am taking them to Charleston, South Carolina this weekend for a girls getaway.
Best friends, shopping and some of the best southern cooking in the world? There was no way I was going to turn that down.

PS. Rose is my new favorite color to wear.

Link up with No Model Lady and The Pleated Poppy

16 comments:

  1. Rose is a great color on you! The shoes are too cute and your layering is well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes too! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit! The weather looks perfect! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful and those shoes are fabulous. Have a great weekend lovely. ax

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! And the pleated poppy is my new obsession!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! rose is a great color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanna girl's weekend, i may just get a girls night out on Saturday, i'll take it!! i love that rose color, very pretty, and ur shoes are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That colour really seems to be 'in' this season. I love fun roadtrips with friends! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable outfit! Ouuuu a girls weekend? YES please! Swing by Gawga and pick me up! mmm k?

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so gorgeous, Jordan! This rose hue is stunning on you! Love your shoes too :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that outfit! Rose looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete