Thursday, April 07, 2011

a floral edge

Everyone made me promise to post outfit pictures from the Darius Rucker Concert, which was incredible by the way! Darius Rucker has such a fun personality and he gives a great show. He was the perfect cap to my "Charleston Day," because all of his screen images were of the beautiful city. We were even treated to three Hootie & The Blowfish songs as well. 
On me: Dress: Forever 21, Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch, Necklace: JCrew (Caitlin's), Shoes: Target
On Him: Blazer: JCrew, Oxford: JCrew, Jeans: JCrew, Shoes: Sperry (Label snob much?) 
The night before the concert, Caitlin and I were playing dress up. She needs to quit her day job and become a personal stylist. 
[KIDDING, only a month left of school, don't quit!]
When we added the denim jacket, you would have thought we just won the lottery. 
Did I do my readers proud?

8 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit! You two are such a cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so cute! You guys are an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute :) I'm loving your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! Denim makes anything look amazing! (I love denim!!!) Also like Darius Rucker!! That's so cool you got to see him in concert! I'm a new follower of you blog, as well!!! :) Have a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy!

    I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

    Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

    I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

    Have a very blessed day!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! That dress is really pretty, and your pictures are reminding me that I want taupe or nude pumps for the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous outfit! You guys are an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow baby you are so beautiful it is truly stunning. I am so lucky. Ben

    ReplyDelete