Thursday, April 28, 2011

completed.

Guess who just walked back from her last class ever? 
This girl!
I just left my digital design course where we have been working on a Magazine for a non-profit organization. I chose to use the Wounded Warrior Project and here is the cover that I created for the 6 page spread I designed.  [sorry for the blurry picture, I had to snap it quick before I turned it in] I was a little bummed out because we had about two classes to work on this assignment, but overall I'm pretty proud of my work. 
Fancy.
Well guys, I have officially finished my last week of undergraduate classes. UNCW must have been sad because the second I stepped outside, I had a nice long walk in the rain with no umbrella in hand. 
I still have a few loose ends to tend to before I am completely done with finals, but that's small potatoes. 
Eeeeeeeeee! Next step, graduation...

15 comments:

  1. Congrats honey! I know how amazing a feeling that is to finish the last class. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The mag looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing! What a great feeling it must be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What an exciting time in your life... soak it all up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's awesome. Great cover, too. Man, I miss school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how exciting!!! congrats to you, you're so smart and successful and this sounds matronly but i'm super proud of you!! hahahha! good job cutiepants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! I know it feels amazing to have all your classes complete! Enjoy your last few days as a college student! The best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go girl! Welcome to the adult world. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats girl! I know you feel so good right now. Good luck with the next step in your life - Can't wait to read about it :) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! It's a great feeling. I walked out of my last exam on the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! I remember exactly what that felt like. I can't wait to see pictures from graduation :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! It's been awhile, but I still remember what a surreal feeling it was. Enjoy your free time before graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Congratulations dollface! That is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete