Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ain't it swell...

Earrings: Charleston Market, Blouse: Urban Outfitters Shorts: H&M, Shoes: Forever 21
It was date night and a beautiful one at that so we headed to the ocean for a dinner on the water. This made for the perfect backdrop for an outfit post. Today I am doing absolutely nothing until class and work this evening and I am so excited. I haven't gotten to sleep in on a weekday in a while so I am going to enjoy it as much as I can. 

For all your fashionistas link up with No Model Lady and The Pleated Poppy

19 comments:

  1. Love your outfit- those shorts are too cute!!! I noticed the ring too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable as usual!! I wish I could pull off breezy chic casual like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit! You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I'm stealing this look! HA! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super adorable, as always! The background is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i am glad this outfit worked out! *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! And you look comfy too. Love those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are so cute! i love the shirt you're wearing a whole lot

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so comfy, yet stylish at the same time. I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit..the mix of the rolled up jeans with the wedges is so stylish, and oh, what a perfect date night spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm an NC girl too! I grew up on the Outer Banks (near Nags Head). Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a simple and cute outfit! I love the background too - I want to go there, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Wish it was warm enough for shorts here in MN.:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete