Thursday, March 31, 2011

pop of color

Blazer: Stein Mart, Sweater: H&M, Belt: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Marshall's
I missed the outfit fun yesterday but if you remember, it was a yucky, cloudy, cold and rainy day. What happened to the summer weather? Anyways the other night was date night and clearly with all the black I was in mourning of the temperature change, but I sure did feel cozy in a sweater and this cotton blazer. Of course what better way to spruce up a little black with a neon something. We enjoyed a lovely dinner at The Oceanic, located at one of the pier's on Wrightsville Beach. After dinner we decided to take the party for two back to my place for a movie night complete with popcorn, candy and two diet cokes, which I have since completely taken out of my diet. I realized that in the mist of all my hectic-ness during the week DC has begun to replace other, healthier beverages like water and juices, and that just isn't going to work anymore.

On another note, one of my best friends is coming into town this evening and I am so excited! As much a I would like to keep rambling about whatever comes to mind, and as much as you probably don't want to hear it, I've got to dash and get ready for her arrival! 

11 comments:

  1. VERY cute! AND I love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this belt! It adds such a perfect touch!

    Check out my giveaway over on the blog - Cory Renee Clutch Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the second picture, you totally remind me of Megan Fox, except prettier. No. Joke. haha

    And your hair is SOOOO SHINYYY! O_o GAHHHH! You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! The pink belt is so cute & adds a little something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your closet :D I love everything you wear!
    So awesome seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love your belt and your lip color! Hope you have a wonderful time with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lip color are you wearing??? You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous!! and i love the pop of neon pink in the belt, so so so cute!! i'm sad i could never loopty loop and double up my belt in such a fashion, my waist is not that tiny, lol! hooray for date nights and friends coming to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bright belt and lips add the perfect touch of color to this gorgeous outfit! You're looking adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm with all these ladies - love the outfit! i also love your lip color...do tell!

    have a great weekend - can't wait to hear all about it! xox

    ReplyDelete