Sunday, March 27, 2011

dream maker

I am not sure if it's because my dad just got back from a work trip to the area, or all of the of pictures he sent me, but this weekend I couldn't help but notice I've had New York City on the mind. I found myself applying to a increasingly large number of jobs in the big apple and watching Breakfast at Tiffany's on repeat. 
Jane Lilly Warren the co-founder of Matchbook Magazine walked down the isle to an instrumental performance of Moon River. How romantic.
Hope everyone had a wonderfully relaxing weekend like I did and excited for a new week!

7 comments:

  1. i own breakfast at tiffany's and this is one of my favorite scenes! i wish i could look that lovely with a handkerchief (or whatever that is) on my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song so much! Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies. Good luck with the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that movie & sing the song quite frequently :) Especially when getting ready...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this song so much! I seriously find, that Audrey sung it the best. It's just so touching and real when I hear her version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in a constant state of missing New York. I WISH I could apply for jobs there. Too bad MacGyver doesn't ever want to go back.

    ReplyDelete