Monday, March 07, 2011

cherry topping

I have been on the prowl for a good red lipstick for a while now and I fell for the Maybelline :: Superstay 24 Color advertisement. Watch the commercial here. It promises moisture and long-lasting wear throughout your day. While my life is not as glamorous as the model in the commercial, in my mind it is.
I put on the lip color at 8am for my internship then had a lunch date, class and dinner with the boy. It lasted through all the food, drinks and smooches until I took it off at 10pm that night. This lipstick is fun and I felt super sultry wearing it.

wearing: all day cherry

11 comments:

  1. I love this! you look so great in red lipstick! I've been on the hunt for the perfect red nailpolish...I think I found mine this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes your super white teeth shine! Looks so great on you!
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're beautiful!! and I want some red lipstick now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous! I so so so want to try red lipstick! I'm just a bit too chicken to really do it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful smile... must light up a room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great color! I've been half-heartedly looking for a good red lipstick, but you have re-inspired me to try. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could wear red lipstick. It look amazing on you! And your eyelashes are beautimos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I envy your ability to pull off red like that! I always feel like I look like a clown- but on you, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is THE perfect red lipstick shade for you. hands down. you look STUNNING!! it's perfection.

    ReplyDelete