Wednesday, March 02, 2011

caffeine addict

Sweater: H&M, Necklace: Forever 21, Belk: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: JCrew, Shoes: Rack Room
This is me at 6:50 on a Saturday morning, bright eyed and bushy-tailed for the Camp Lejeune Travel Show.   I was so excited to dress up for all the travel shows this weekend since I hadn't been dressy in a while. Since these pictures were at such an early time in the morning, self-timer was my photog. My chirpy attitude did not last long  however, because by 10am, I had practically everyone on base in panic to find me a diet coke. Reason #312 that I am my mother's daughter.

PS. I got my diet coke. 

Join us for All Dressed Up Wednesday's!

11 comments:

  1. hahaha! Very cute and professional look! Love the camel and black color together!

    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the outfit- especially that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable. LOVE the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your outfits! Your closet would probably have me drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohh... girl i know that feeling :) lol. If I would have known, I would have so brought you one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo!! We should have met up and done All Dressed Up together!!! *Plan for future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! Adorable skirt and belt combo!

    xo
    Hannah
    Endlesslychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're such a hottie little tottie. you're always going fun places too...i wanna go!!
    really cute skirt outfit with the coolio jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit and such a fantastic necklace!

    ReplyDelete