Wednesday, February 02, 2011

frills and thrills

This cardigan is the first cardigan I wore when I went to meet my man's family. 
Earrings: Tiffany's & Co., Necklace: Gift from Daddy, Tank: Old Navy, Sweater: New York & Company, Jeans: Belk, Flats: Charlotte Russe
Last year we planned this beautiful adventure day to New Bern. We went to Tryon Palace and the accidental artist, then as we're heading back to Wilmington, I was informed that I was going to dinner with B's parents + sister and brother-in-law + brother and girlfriend + grandmother.
 Excuse me what?! I was not ready for that, we had been dating MAYBE two months, but he knew it's the only way it would ever happen. Thank goodness I was dressed appropriately.
Some may call it kidnapping. Aghhh I could have hurt him. Thank goodness he has a fabulous family.
The day I met the family.
Guess I'll keep him. 
PS: Thank you so much for the loving support yesterday!

19 comments:

  1. You are adorable!! Love the combo of skinny jeans, flats and cardigan! Reminds me of Audrey Hepburn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm pretty sure his family would've loved you in a potato sack! but i lovest the cardi and flat with the skinny jeans, super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day I'm going to come raid your closet. Don't worry, you won't miss anything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a classy laid back style. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He must have known you were a keeper in order to meet his family so quickly! Some woman wait years for that. Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit! your hair is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are absolutely presh and i'm gonna come steal your wardrobe! seriously! you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so Cute and Pretty!!!)
    http://www.glamthings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Adore that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely cardigan, you look so pretty and what a smile you have x
    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok why are u so cute? i MUST HAVE that red cardigan. my red one is just plain and BLAH. i need that ruffly one. i LOOOOOOOOVE ruffles. ur adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that sweater. i'm a little obsessed with cardigans. PLUS- you are a great model! i struggle with posing for photos, but i'm trying to work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This one almost made me cry! I thank God so much for bringing you into our lives. I can't tell you how much you add to our family. Now...when can I borrow the cardigan? :)

    ReplyDelete