Wednesday, February 23, 2011

fashion without fuss

It is a very early morning for me today. We are going to the Seymour-Johnson Air Force base for a travel show all day and I have a midterm when I get back to Wilmington this evening, then work after that. Phew.  
Earrings: Claire's, Top: Anthropologie, Necklace: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Target 
I felt absolutely spoiled by the wonderful weather we received this past weekend. This was the perfect outfit for brunch with my love and a day of shopping (pictures tomorrow). I especially loved trying out my new necklace.  Long necklaces during the spring and summer months are the perfect statement to an outfit. Fashionable without being fussy.

13 comments:

  1. Jordan, you are too cute. Nicole and I were at lunch yesterday and talking about it! Words such as adorable, cute, normal, has a hot boyfriend, she should come live in Jacksonville, all crossed our lips. Oh yea, and I would really like to meet her! (That was me!)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and crisp-I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cute shirt with all of those ruffles! That braided necklace is my favorite.
    G i v e a w a y !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfit! It looks so lovely! And I think I'd go for the braided necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so you know, it was your post a couple days ago that has me on what seems to be a wild goose chase for nude heels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is adorable but I must say I was drawn to your lipstick/gloss! What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love it! It looks so effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gah! this makes me want spring to come so badly!!! freakin' winter weather, i'm so over it! you look so darling i love the ruffle shirt AND the cutie necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I SO need to get some long necklaces! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your top! Those pictures make me want warm weather so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so jealous of your adorable bare arms!! We are supposed to get snow tonight. Dang it!!

    ReplyDelete