Monday, February 21, 2011

double take

The weather in Wilmington this weekend has been out of this world! 
So obviously I've been dressing like a spring chicken. 
 Scarf: H&M, Sweater: Forever 21, Jeans: Belk, Shoes: Target 
Once you give this little miss warm weather, there is no turning back. I've already traded in my wine glasses for a Corona and Lime and have been listening to songs like this, this and this
Oh, you recognize this sweater? Yeah, bad planning. If I ever do a 30 for 30, I'll remember to use this sucker since I apparently wear it all the time. 

On another note...the other day Taylor from Bows and Brownies talked (and posted a picture) about how awkward it is when you do outfit pictures and people walk by. Which made me laugh because I totally had one of those moments the other day...
Oof. 

15 comments:

  1. Those shoes are from target?! Wow I love them, I want a pair of comfy nude heels really badly. Might have to invest in those..

    xoxo
    -CPF

    p.s.: totally jealous of your weather, in NJ there was just ANOTHER huge snowstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you, seriously?! Loving the mature spring outfit! (I would have never have worn such a mature outfit when I was in college... I was all about tank tops, big earrings and jeans, but then again I lived in Huntington Beach, CA and we aren't as "cute" out there, LOL!) You're adorable!!!
    Every Mile A Memory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha I just like died laughing. So. Freaking. Awkward. when people walk by. I love the look on your face! My boyfriend suggested I do a post on all the picture outtakes so I think I will be doing one this week. We should totally start something like that! I know I have at least one goofy picture almost every time we photograph my outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the double commenting, but we actually both have like the same OMG STOP TAKING PICTURES NOW face :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are just so cute! I love ALL your clothes. I was telling my husband today - I NEED TO GO SHOPPING! lol I need cute clothes like you ;) The last picture is hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scarf!!! And I NEED a pair of shoes like that! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaaaaa, or cars are driving by, YEP hello, i'm making love to the camera now, bye!! lol
    are spring chickens sexy?? cuz, u be a sexy spring chicken gurlllll!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that outfit! And I totally understand why you wear that sweater so often - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that outfit! And your play list is fabulous. I love listening to Dancin' in the Moonlight when it's getting warm outside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahah i love it! ya spring chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay! seriously, cutest outfit! :] can't wait to catch up on the rest of your posts!
    -karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha! you seriously look so cute. I love those nude heels and that sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit! everytime I wear a cute outfit, there isnt a camera in site!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm totally stealing this outfit idea - too cute! love those heels too - way to go, target!

    ReplyDelete