Monday, January 17, 2011

southern to the core.

Well it's time to head back to Wilmington and get things together for classes next week, but I cannot help and think how much of my heart I leave behind every time I leave Charleston.
We visited all of my favorite places and even developed new traditions. Visiting the pineapple water fountain on Waterfront Park is always a must during a trip to Charleston. It's sentimental, like visiting an old friend or something. However, my favorite part of the weekend was the Theater 99 improv show. Hilarious. If you have never been to one, I highly recommend finding one near you and making it a date night with your love and/or your friends.
It seriously kicks ANY movie's butt. The weekend ended of perfect with a big family gathering at my uncle's plantation home. And as your drive up the driveway...there is a garden in the front yard, shaped into the letters USC, if you weren't sure what South Carolina team we were on. 
Southern to the core. 

7 comments:

  1. Looks like yall had a great trip. I have got to plan one down to Charleston soon. My sisters is down there now and I have no excuse not to go anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charleston looks like so much fun! I will definitely have to visit sometime.

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! I would LOVE to visit Charleston. I swear I must have been a southern belle in a past life! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Lovely photos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have wet willies in your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been there before, but have always wanted to visit. You and Ben are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete