Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Days

We had a beautiful blanket of snow yesterday in Wilmington. Most of the day I stayed inside snuggling next to my cozy man, drinking hot tea. I did however slip on my wellies and go on little adventure into in woods.
We had a snowball fight. 
Well, Britney threw snow covered pine cones and B threw snowballs. I on the other hand dislike anything being thrown at me. It must have been my years of playing lacrosse in high school. Try having those balls thrown at you 30mph when you are wearing a skirt. Painful.
 I even snagged a few kisses from my man on our trek into the woods. 
I hope all my friends in the south kept cozy and enjoyed the snow yesterday as well. 

9 comments:

  1. OMG you are so cute I could barf. Just kiddin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hat and the pompom on it! The snow looks pretty!
    http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys look cold, but so adorable!! you played laCrosse? you're hardcore, woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowy kiss pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! We're just getting sleet and rain here at school, so I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are so saptastically adorable its ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girl! i gave you an award on my page! :) make sure you check it out!

    ps: I'm adding you via fabo.

    ReplyDelete