Saturday, January 15, 2011

Listening to...

Happy Saturday everyone! I am reporting live in sunny Hanahan and let me tell you it is a beautiful day. Hanahan is a small town outside of Charleston. Gotta love a small town. I haven't lived here since I was 12 and you can still walk into a resturant and see familar faces.
All of the cousins are spending the day downtown and we are meeting the aunts and uncles for dinner and drinks, I just love it here.  I may never come back...

I wanted to intorduce yall into an artist that we have been consistently listening to in our apartment
Kina Grannis. 
Check out this version of Fast Cars with Boyce Avenue and Kina Grannis (Kina's the girl singing in it)
Fantastic.

What do you all think?

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Jordan I am so happy you put Boyce on your page. I've been contacted by them on Twitter and listen to ALL of their covers, there are no words to describe their talent. AHHH Love Love Love this song. Thanks for posting it! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this song and extremely love their cover of it... this girl is amazing jordan thanks for sharing :).. I think it may be a new obsession....

    ReplyDelete
  3. considering how i want to move to charleston REAL bad, im glad to know there's a cute small town outside of it that could have living potential! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much - this is beautiful. The boy has such a beautiful voice too and I haven't listened to this song in YEARS. I'm a little bit in love now.

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love boyce avenue... and fast car! tracy chapman is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the song, period. They do an awesome job singing it! ♥ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The song is awesome! I've loved the original, but I think I actually like this better!

    ReplyDelete